Irish Cancer Society
The Irish Cancer Society is Ireland's national cancer charity. It aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer, by increasing awareness, funding research and providing care and a range of other services.
iQ Content approached Annertech in June 2011 with a view to outsourcing the site build and implementation of a custom theme. The main aims of the project were to:
- Implement iQ Content's design as a Drupal theme.
- Enable users to donate online to the Irish Cancer Society, which can be done in memory of loved ones or as gifts for special occasions.
- Upgrade the Pay API Realex payments gateway to Drupal 7.
- Integrate the website with Google's Custom Search.
- Allow users to register for events and sign-up for fundraising events, such as mini-marathons.
- Provide a utility for site administrators to create their own custom multi-step forms, without the help of a developer.
In addition, we created a new module for displaying conditional custom thank you messages based on the form values selected by the user. This, along with three add-on modules we upgraded to Drupal 7 (Pay, Webform Pay and Pay - Realex Payments), were all contributed back to the Drupal community.
- custom development
- site building
- website development