Gay & Lesbian Equality Network
GLEN is a policy and strategy focused NGO which aims to deliver ambitious and positive change for lesbian, gay and bisexual people (LGB) in Ireland, ensuring full equality, inclusion and protection from all forms of discrimination.
In July 2011, GLEN invited Annertech to tender for the development of a new sub-site, "Excellence in Diversity", aimed at promoting awareness of gay and lesbian issues in the workplace. The site revolves around an online diversity tool allowing companies and organisations to benchmark how effective they are in supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender diversity in the workplace.
The site was initially deployed as a closed beta project to a number of invited companies before being rolled out on a larger scale.
The main features of the site are:
- Clear user experience. Working closely with GLEN we developed extensive wireframes. Together we iterated on multiple navigation structures and user journeys to create a refined and intuitive user experience. The site design built on GLEN's existing branding while incorporating designs for unique web elements.
- Two multi-step quizzes, "Foundations" and "Best Practice", each featuring multiple choice questions
- Ability to re-take each quiz and track your progress
- Opportunity for organisations to set target objectives they hope to achieve
- A variety of reports displaying your quiz scores, most recent answers and chosen targets. Each of these can be exported in PDF and CSV formats
- Downloadable resources designed to give you an overview of the issues and to help you identify ways you can progress this area in your organisation
- site building
- custom development
- website development
“Annertech were great to work with in developing our Excellence in Diversity website. They were competitive on both the quality and price of their tender, and they delivered the project on time and to budget. They were professional and supportive in working with us to implement the project which was important given the absence of dedicated IT expertise within our organisation.